Les conduites à risque à l'adolescence. Repérer, prévenir et prendre en charge. Dunod. (“Risk-taking at adolescence: Locate, prevent and deal with”)
Résussir son mémoire en psychologie. De Boeck. (“How to successfully complete your dissertation in psychology. Development and drafting”).
Emission sur l'adolescence
Big Five Inventory
“Round and About the Big Five Inventory for Personality” («Tours et Détours sur les Cinq Grandes Dimensions de la Personnalité autour du Big Five Inventory »). An International conference on the BFI on the 18-19th of September 2015 (« Loire Valley » and its castles, France) organized by The University of Tours, The University Sorbonne Paris Cité and The University Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense and The University of California, Berkeley (USA).
The personality is an individual factor which can predispose the subject with such or such behavior. Its assessment can be carried out by category (pathological categories according to the criteria of the DSM), or on the contrary, it can be dimensional. The Big Five personality dimensions (Five-Factor Model) is nowadays largely accepted. These dimensions are:
- E (extraversion, energy, enthusiasm);
- A (agreeableness, altruism, affection) both involve individual differences in personality functioning in interpersonal contexts, such as groups and close relationships;
- C (conscientiousness, constraint, control of impulse) involves socially prescribed impulse control that facilitates task- and goal-directed behavior, such as in school and work;
- N (neuroticism, negative affectivity, nervousness) contrasts negative affectivity with emotional stability, even-temperedness, and stress resilience;
- O (openness, originality, open-mindedness) describes the complexity, breadth, and originality of the individual’s mental states, such as interests, goals, and values (John & Srivastava, 1999; John et al. (2008).
The model of “Big Five” has been extensively evaluated and many researches confirmed its interest and its robustness. Its validity through varied ages and its intercultural generalization are very largely studied. The Big Five has the advantages of being simple, robust, reliable, and economical (5 to 10 min to complete).